Contact us for rates and insurance information.
Pro-rated and reduced fees are available.
We will also help you to understand if and how your insurance covers services. Do not be intimidated by insurance systems! Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be partially or fully covered. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates for psychotherapy services.
These are important questions related to health insurance coverage:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits? If so¦
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Do I have to pay a copayment or fee for each session in addition to what insurance pays? How much is that?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my Primary Care Physician in order for services to be covered?
Insurance Accepted: Cigna, Aetna, Humana, BCBSIL, Magellan, and many more.
Cash and all major credit cards as forms of payment. Payment via PayPal is accepted directly via this site by clicking on the link.
Sometimes life gets in the way. I get it. If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, a fee may be charged. A better option is to set up a digital session if unable to make your appointment due to logistical barriers (transportation, weather, illness of family, etc.) Technological requirements are necessary.
Any Other Questions?
Your voice is important! Please contact the center for any additional questions or concerns you may have. Do not hesitate to ask!