Margo is a therapist, professor, and animal advocate. Since 1999, she has provided therapy, higher education instruction, supervision, training, and non-profit management. She is seasoned in working with diverse individuals, couples, and family systems. Pet animals are members of family systems, a dynamic she has focused on in her studies and research.
In life, you will have stress in a variety of forms and for a variety of reasons; it is inevitable. Everyone struggles, and everyone needs support; it is human nature. Though all humans and creatures experience stress, many have not cultivated resolution, increased happiness, and left stress behind.
Many people attempt to control the world around them, but this is not always achievable. We have power over our interpretation and response to situations and individuals; it just takes learning simple information and skills. Though it may not feel like it right now, changing what you are dissatisfied with and increasing happiness may be simpler than you think. Margo is a healer and provides clients clarity and guidance for relief, strength, and increased life satisfaction.
Everyone needs time to be listened to with unconditional support and without interruption. All humans have the due right to talk about stressors and receive guidance from an unbiased expert. Margo guides clients using a strengths-based, systems perspective. She provides training, education, and supervision for several theoretical orientations and implements many in her clinical work. Common models include CBT, DBT, Structural, Pragmatic-Experiential Couples Therapy, The Gottman Method, and more. She uses an integrative approach to wellness in her work with college students, young adults, couples, individuals, and families. Many consumers are seeking specific models of therapy to address specific challenges. Please contact Margo to discuss your challenges, needs, and requests for therapy email@example.com.
Copyright ©August, 2016: Life Solutions: Integrative Healing
- Member of the American Counseling Association
- Illinois Counseling Association
- American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy
- Association for Counselor Educators and Supervisor
- Animal Assisted Interventions International
- Master of Science in Family Studies: Marriage and Family Therapy
- Bachelor of Science in Family Social Services
- Doctoral Candidate: Counselor Education & Supervision
License & Certifications
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC)
- Certified Family Life Educator (CFLE)
- National Certified Counselor (NCC)
- Approved Clinical Supervisor (ACS)
- EAP-Specialist (EAP-S)