Dr. Milano has 19 years of experience in therapy, supervision, and instruction. She is seasoned in working with diverse individuals, couples, and families.
In life, we all experience many stressors; it is inevitable. Everyone struggles and needs support; these are fundamental dynamics of life. Humans are skilled at noticing what we don’t like, yet we all struggle with obtaining full resolution and becoming more content in life. Reducing distress may be simpler than you think.
Everyone has the due right to process stress and get guidance from an unbiased expert. At Life Solutions, we guide and coach clients using a kind, compassionate, strengths-based, and systems perspective. We provide clarity and guidance for relief, strengthening, and improved functioning.
Common approaches used at Life Solutions include Systems, ACT, CBT, DBT, EFT, Pragmatic-Experiential Couples Therapy, The Gottman Method, and more. Life Solutions is founded on a biopsychosocial perspective, which is an integrative approach to wellness with clients.
- American Counseling Association
- National Council on Family Relations
- American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy
- Animal Assisted Interventions International
- Pet Partners
- Ph.D. Counselor Education & Supervision
- M.S. Master of Science in Marriage and Family Therapy
- B.S. Bachelor of Science in Family Social Services
License & Certifications
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC)
- Animal Assisted Therapy (Certified Human Animal Interventions Specialist: CHAIS)
- Certified Family Life Educator (CFLE)
- National Certified Counselor (NCC)
- Approved Clinical Supervisor (ACS)
- Employee Assistance Specialist (EAP-S)
Copyright ©October, 2017: Life Solutions: Integrative Healing